Arcsys is a platform dedicated to preserving IT data, securely and for evidential purposes, over medium or long-term periods. The software was designed to preserve the information assets of a company. In this regard, it covers all requirements for the implementation of a digital archiving service:
• Regulatory requirements: The legal obligation to preserve information over medium or long-term periods;
• Evidential requirements: The need to preserve evidence in the event of subsequent litigation;
• Economic or technical requirements: Manage growing volumes of production systems to optimize performance and operating or storage costs;
• Documentary requirements: Archiving originating from electronic document management (EDM) and publishing;
• Legacy requirements: Preserve the assets that make up the company’s digital data.
The choice is yours: